Now Hiring! – Manufacturing Recruiting Push
As summer winds down, we are making a push to fill several open positions at our new state-of-the-art factory in East Hartford.
We have several opportunities in key Manufacturing roles. We are building capacity to take advantage new business opportunities and the recovery and growth of the aerospace market. We have 1st shift and 2nd shift openings.
Please see our Careers page for details. Here are highlights:
- Cylindrical OD/Pinch Peel Grinding Operator – 2nd Shift
- This role is a great opportunity for a multi-skilled person to work on the latest high tech tools and components. The talents required include ultraprecision grinding (e.g. Rollomatic pinch peel machines), machining, and inspection technique.
- 2nd Shift Leadperson
- This 2nd shift role will suit a hands on CNC machinist (e.g. Turning, Milling, Swiss screw machining, or Grinding) with supervisory skills. It’s a great opportunity for someone interested in helping to grow our 2nd shift.
- Swiss Screw Machine Set-Up Operator/Trainer – 1st or 2nd Shift
- This role will suit a skilled Swiss screw machinist who also has the ability to share knowledge with others.
- CNC Turning Set-Up Operator – 1st or 2nd Shift
- This role will suit candidates skilled in the set-up of lathes and multi-axis lathes. If you want to work on the latest precision machining technology, this role is for you.
- Thread Rolling Set-Up Operator – 1st Shift
- This role will suit anyone with prior experience as a thread roller, or candidates with strong mechanical ability (e.g. auto/motorcycle repair, small engine repair, etc.) and a desire to learn.
- CNC Milling Set-Up Operator – 1st or 2nd Shift
- This role will suit machinists who are skilled in the set-up of vertical machining centers.
We also have two key openings on our Engineering Team:
- CNC/CAM Engineer (NPI Team)
- This is a fantastic new role on our emerging New Product Introduction (NPI) Team. It will seek a multi-talented CNC Programmer familiar with multi-platform (e.g. turning, milling, grinding, etc.) who also has CAD skills and the ability to process new parts.
- Senior Engineer
- This is an important role on our core Engineering Team and will especially suit someone with strong Solidworks CAD skills, process engineering knowledge, and an aerospace background.