The Picker/Packer is responsible for pulling and packing product.
- Pulls and packs product based on daily orders.
- Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Operates various pieces of equipment (i.e. Dolly Loader, Pallet Wrapper, Forklift)
- Reports any mechanical problems.
- Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Scanning and sorting outgoing stock.
- Pulling, packing, and loading.
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Active Forklift Certification or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Experience with using MS-Office (excel, word)
- Experience utilizing customer portals
- Ability to bend, kneel and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to reach, push and pull up to 50 lbs.