For cyclocross and mountain biking
- Get extra traction in all conditions (mud, dry, hard packed dirt, ice & snow)
- Designed to withstand the rigors of the most challenging terrain
- Made from durable and corrosion resistant stainless steel
- High strength 10-32 UNF-2A rolled threads
- Compatible with most popular off-road cycling shoe brands that accept spikes/cleats.
- Available in six types
- Short (11.0mm)
- Medium (13.3mm)
- Long (17.6mm)
- Ice & Snow (17.6mm)
- New Mini Standard
- New Mini Ice & Snow
Distributors and bicycle retailers, contact sales directly for information about bulk orders and wholesale pricing: email@example.com
Horst Engineering has a long history of supplying the bicycle products industry. Company founder, Harry Livingston, apprenticed as a bicycle maker in Germany in the 1920’s and 1930’s. He learned many of his skills working in the bicycle trade.
Fast forward to the 1990’s when Horst Engineering became the title sponsor of the Horst Engineering Cycling Team; the support for that group of cyclists morphed into our company’s ongoing support for Team Horst Sports and the Horst Engineering Masters Cycling Team.
Many high end bicycle components are precision machined. Horst Engineering has dabbled with various products over the years. Horst Spikes are our latest offering.