Launch your career forward with a unique opportunity to play a vital role at a dynamic aerospace components manufacturer. At the HORST Engineering Family of Companies, the sky isn’t the limit. It’s just the beginning. For more than seventy years we have manufactured components that keep aircraft flying. With relentless precision and quality, we continuously improve and learn new ways to propel aerospace and the other high technology industries upward. And we make it all happen as a family. As a third generation family business, our commitment to our community has been the cornerstone of our success. We aren’t just made in the USA, we are made by the USA. And together, we lift you up.
The aerospace sector is experiencing fantastic growth and investment. We manufacture precision parts for some of the best OEM customers in the industry. Join a modern company that makes the critical hardware that helps keep commercial and military planes, helicopters, and rockets in the air. We help people fly safely.
Why join our team?
- Work for an established 3rd generation family business with a strong Core Purpose and Core Values.
- Work for a Senior Leadership Team that has established a multi-year growth plan
- Engage with dynamic professional leadership that vigorously supports innovation.
Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier customer accounts with responsibility for retention and growth. Ensure customers derive maximum value from our services. Prepare and manage RFQ and business case proposals and present content to senior leadership. Work closely with customers to identify needs and consult on best practices for solutions. Coach, mentor and train junior account managers and support staff, this position will have direct reports.
Prepare and deliver effective customer presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams. Regularly evaluate quality of content, managing external content creation, editorial and strategy resources. Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with management to aid in increasing revenue. Ensure a deep enough understanding of customers individual needs to head off potential issues before they become problems.
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Drive retention, renewals, upsells and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Operations on day-to-day operational processes and implement efficiencies
- Develop Analytics and work with Operations to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout the campaign
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal
- Prepare campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research
- Manage weekly campaign status documents for review
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues
- Develop and adhere to established processes and workflows
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight