Propel your career forward with an opportunity to support the manufacturing of critical components at a dynamic aerospace manufacturer. The Horst Engineering Family of Companies is a 72-year-old privately held business that has continuously modernized. Growth opportunities in aerospace manufacturing have never been better. We precision machine parts for some of the strongest and most innovative OEM customers in the industry. Join a modern company that makes the critical hardware that helps keep planes, helicopters, and rockets in the air. We help people fly safely.
Why join our team?
- Benefit from the security of an established 3rd generation family business
- Work with a team that lives the motto: Work hard, play hard
This first shift Facilities Custodian and Driver position is based at Sterling Machine (Lynn, MA). Primarily responsible for general facility maintenance and will also be responsible for the delivery of products to customers and vendors. Successful candidate must be able to manage the general maintenance of our manufacturing facility.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Daily maintenance of overall facilities.
- Clean-up and maintenance of restroom and kitchen.
- Clean-up and maintenance of wash stations.
- Supply replenishment.
- Empty main trash bins.
- Snow removal and salting of walkways.
- Other cleaning and maintenance issues as they arise.
- Deliver and pick up products to our customers and vendors in the New England and New York area daily. (Flexible hours for late deliveries, if needed)
- Maintain company vehicles (i.e. schedule oil changes, monitor tires, clean vehicles interior/exterior)
- Assisting in Shipping and Receiving department as needed.
- High School Diploma Required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, and stand for extended periods of time
- Clean driving record
- Must be fork lift certified or able to attain within 3 months of hire
- Ability to support a flexible schedule as required