Launch your career forward with a unique opportunity to play a vital role at a dynamic aerospace components manufacturer. At the HORST Engineering Family of Companies, the sky isn’t the limit. It’s just the beginning. For more than seventy years we have manufactured components that keep aircraft flying. With relentless precision and quality, we continuously improve and learn new ways to propel aerospace and the other high technology industries upward. And we make it all happen as a family. As a third generation family business, our commitment to our community has been the cornerstone of our success. We aren’t just made in the USA, we are made by the USA. And together, we lift you up.
The aerospace sector is experiencing fantastic growth and investment. We manufacture precision parts for some of the best OEM customers in the industry. Join a modern company that makes the critical hardware that helps keep commercial and military planes, helicopters, and rockets in the air. We help people fly safely.
Why join our team?
- Work for an established 3rd generation family business with a strong Core Purpose and Core Values.
- Work for a Senior Leadership Team that has established a multi-year growth plan
- Engage with dynamic professional leadership that vigorously supports innovation.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Sr. Account Representative to join our team. The Customer Service Sr. Account Representative will be responsible for serving as the primary point of contact and will be responsible for managing the daily interaction with our largest customer accounts. You will serve as the customer expert for the key accounts in your portfolio. This role will report to the Customer Service Manager.
- Provide information about products, discuss customer accounts, and obtains and addresses customer feedback.
- Responsible for Order Entry/ Order Management
- Serve as customer interface on product status and delivery.
- Use organization and product knowledge to address more difficult inquiries and provide follow up.
- Assist with past due customer account/ accounts receivable assistance; Customer Portal management/ assistance.
- Direct queries to appropriate department or personnel, as needed.
- Confer with manufacturing, quality assurance, shipping, or other personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
- Escalate complex issues to management.
- Perform duties related to overall customer service.
- Associates required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of direct customer service experience
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Experience with ERP systems; Epicor preferred
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated technical aptitude, full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all MS-Office applications
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization