Propel your career forward with a unique opportunity to join a dynamic aerospace manufacturer. The Horst Engineering Family of Companies is a 71-year-old privately held business that has continuously modernized. Growth opportunities in aerospace manufacturing have never been better. We manufacture parts for some of the strongest and most innovative OEM customers in the industry. Join a modern company that makes the critical hardware that helps keep planes, helicopters, and rockets in the air. We help people fly safely.
We seek dedicated people who share our Core Values to fill positions at our various enterprises:
- We work together to achieve our common goals and make individual sacrifices to help the company win. We tell it like it is and don’t let our peers fail.
- We respond to requests promptly and proactively and genuinely want our customers to succeed.
- Get it right the first time. Measure twice, cut once. We work to prevent problems before they happen.
- We use lean enterprise to continuously improve processes. We keep learning.
- Our people develop new ideas and suggestions in the face of obstacles. Overcome roadblocks to achieve the necessary results.
We reward performance. We offer employees excellent wages and a wide array of comprehensive benefits such as:
Health Care Benefits
- Health insurance benefits for employees and their dependents
- Life & Short Term Disability Benefits
- Group Dental insurance (employee paid)
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Paid time off (based on length of service with company)
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Financial educational assistance, seminar training, and in-house employee training
Employee Referral Program
Social Activities/Team Horst Sports (e.g. cycling team, golf league, etc.)
For more information, send resume to the appropriate business unit:
36 Cedar Street
East Hartford, CT 06108
23 Farrar Street
Lynn, MA 01901
All positions at Horst Engineering, Sterling Machine Company, Inc., and Thread Rolling Inc. require access to information, or technology that is subject to the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights non-US citizens, or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently, all applicants must be US citizens, or US Permanent Residents (“green card holders”). And/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights, to be considered for a position.
Horst Engineering & Manufacturing Co., Sterling Machine Company, Inc. and Thread Rolling Inc. require pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
Horst Engineering & Manufacturing Co., Sterling Machine Company, Inc. and Thread Rolling Inc. are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Company endeavors to make Website URL accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources @ 860-289-8209, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Company is an EOE. Qualified apps will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here. To view our policy, please click here.