At the HORST Engineering Family of Companies, the sky isn’t the limit. It’s just the beginning. For more than seventy years we have manufactured components that keep aircraft flying. With relentless precision and quality, we continuously improve and learn new ways to propel aerospace and the other high technology industries upward. And we make it all happen as a family. As a third generation family business, our commitment to our community has been the cornerstone of our success. We aren’t just made in the USA, we are made by the USA. And together, we lift you up.
Launch your career forward with a unique opportunity to play a vital role at a dynamic aerospace components manufacturer. We seek dedicated people who share our Core Values to fill positions at our various enterprises:
- We work together to achieve our common goals and make individual sacrifices to help the company win. We tell it like it is and don’t let our peers fail.
- We respond to requests promptly and proactively and genuinely want our customers to succeed.
- Get it right the first time. Measure twice, cut once. We work to prevent problems before they happen.
- We use lean enterprise to continuously improve processes. We keep learning.
- Our people develop new ideas and suggestions in the face of obstacles. Overcome roadblocks to achieve the necessary results.
We offer competitive compensation packages and a robust total rewards program including:
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Program
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Training Opportunities
All positions at HORST Engineering Family of Companies require access to information, or technology that is subject to the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights non-US citizens, or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently, all applicants must be US citizens, or US Permanent Residents (“green card holders”). And/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights, to be considered for a position.
HORST Engineering Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. HORST Engineering Family of Companies require pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
Company endeavors to make Website URL accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources @ 860-289-8209, or by email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.